Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!! It's still a work in progress, but I'm very excited about it. Make sure you check out the "about this blog" tab to the right so you can kind of get a feel for what I'm going for with this blog.
To start it off, I'm going to do a 30 day photography challenge found on pinterest.

Day 1: A Self Portrait
Day 2: My favorite shoes
Day 3: What I wore today
Day 4: Clouds
Day 5: Picture of choice
Day 6: Books
Day 7: Birds eye view
Day 8: Nightime
Day 9: Fruit
Day 10: Animal
Day 11: Silhouette
Day 12: Temple
Day 13: A childhood memory
Day 14: Someone I love
Day 16: Action
Day 17: Fire
Day 18: Eyes
Day 19: Fall
Day 20: Water
Day 21: Transportation
Day 22: Trees
Day 23: Flower
Day 24: Scenery
Day 25: Worms eye view
Day 26: My favorite picture
Day 27: Grass
Day 28: Something black
Day 29: Black and white
Day 30: Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment